New Brunswick Tourism & Travel Guide
Welcome to New Brunswick!
New Brunswick's varied landscape, coastal setting and charming, small-town atmosphere makes it a traveller's delight. Located southeast of Quebec, New Brunwick's mainland location makes it a gateway to Atlantic Canada. On the southern coast of New Brunswick is the Bay of Fundy, which is surrounded with sandstone cliffs and warm sandy beaches, and is home to Fundy National Park and Grand Manan Island. Situated a little further south is the charming town of St. Andrews, which has the distinction of being one of Canada's oldest seaside resort towns. Moncton is a major transportation and distribution centre for Atlantic Canada, with an international airport and bus and train terminals. Fredericton is New Brunswick's capital, and offers dozens of galleries and art museums. Saint John is New Brunswick's largest city and a popular port of call for cruise liners. While in New Brunswick be sure to visit the world's largest lobster in Shediac and tour the grand Victorian homes of Miramichi. The area is full of activities, and is best known for whale watching. Visitors can take a tour aboard a tall ship or explore the region by kayak.
Hotels & Motels
Current & Upcoming Events [ View All ]
Looking for something to do in New Brunswick? Check out these current and upcoming events. If you know of an event that is not listed in the travel guide, please feel free to add an event listing (it's free).
- L'Estival du Theatre populaire d'Acadie
Apr 25 to Apr 27 » la Boite Theatre
- Baby Expo
May 01 » Hatheway Pavilion at Lily Lake
- Explorer Saturdays at the New Brunswick Museum – Magnificent Museums!
May 03, May 10, May 17, May 24, May 31 » New Brunswick Museum
- Join the New Brunswick Museum in celebration of Small Town,Big Fashion exhibition and publication
May 03 » New Brunswick Museum
- Wellness Expo in Moncton/Dieppe
May 03 to May 04 » Moncton
- Wellness Expo
May 03 to May 04 » Dieppe
- International Migratory Bird Day at the New Brunswick Museum
May 10 » New Brunswick Museum
- Fundy Food Festival
May 10 » Saint John
- Fredericton Marathon
May 11 » Fredericton
- “But I can’t make a relief tile with paper clay!” - Workshop at the New Brunswick Museum
May 11 » New Brunswick Museum
- Baie des Chaleurs International Chamber Music Festival
May 15 to May 18 » Dalhousie
- Illustrated Talk at the New Brunswick Museum- Stonehammer Geopark
May 15 » New Brunswick Museum